Emergency Vehicle Insurance
Automobile coverage consists of liability and physical damage coverage. Automobile liability coverage protects your organization when a person is injured or a person’s property is damaged as a result of an occurrence that’s automobile-related. When emergency vehicles such as fire trucks and ambulances are covered for physical damage coverage on an agreed-value basis, you choose the agreed value for each vehicle.
- If you commandeered a vehicle for an emergency situation, coverage is provided as follows:
• Primary liability coverage
• Primary physical damage on an actual cash-value basis
- Incurred towing and labor expenses not to exceed 200 miles of disablement
- Additional 25% of the loss to cover the costs you incur in bringing the repaired or replaced parts into compliance with the latest safety standards
- Your employees or volunteers are automatically protected when using their own vehicles on behalf of the insured organization at the time of an accident as follows:
• Excess liability coverage is provided over their own personal auto liability coverage limit
• Reimbursement of their personal auto physical damage deductible, or, if no personal auto physical damage coverage, will pay up to the actual cash value of their vehicle\
- Deductible Waiver applies for covered losses under multiple VFIS policies
- Recertification included in claims settlement
If you need emergency service organizations insurance options in NC, SC, VA contact an agent today!